Friday 1 April 2011

Updates to pages!

Finally updated one of my pages - Food! Have only posted pictures of my school lunches as they're so amazing but will post some pictures of the many other foods I've tried! Will update the others when I have some proper free time as I wanted them to more detailed and informative - I found so many blogs useful in terms applying for EPIK, coming to Korea, etc that I want mine to be the same (hopefully)! The Fall intake for 2011 isn't for a few months yet so there's no real pressure. However, if you have come across this blog looking for information/advice about the application process, or anything else then please feel free to message me. There wasn't much UK specific advice on the internet so I'm your gal if you're from my homeland! x

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just taking up your offer of looking for advice and information!

    We have just submitted our documents to our recruiter today. Bit hairy as DHL insited on opening the sealed transcripts. Panic Panic and my husband managed to persuade her to only open 1 (my Msc transcript) so hopefully that wont make a difference. There are stickies on it saying opened by security and sealed by security. My husband and I are both intending to teach. I have been teaching secondary ICT for 3 years and husband has been doing temp work since he graduated a year ago. We are around 50 years old and looking for excitement lol. For some reason we put Cheungbuk as our first choice! You have been where we are now - clueless and over-excited at the same time. There is not much time to go and we don't know what to pack, what we can buy out there , what things we should and shouldn't bother bringing fromthe UK (we are from leigh on sea essex btw) should we bring gifts. What about films music stuff should we download lots? What about buying phones and laptops? What about clothes? What schoolwear should we bring or can we get it made cheaply there? So many questions!!!! We want to do something but don't know what! my email is jenbeels@hotmail.co.uk if you wouldn't mind contacting me that way. Thanks Jen

    ReplyDelete